Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A day with mama!


Yesterday we went to the library for story time. We thought it started at 9:30am, but when we got there it was almost over. We got to sing some songs and read one book. Grey LOVED all the kids there. It was nice b/c we don't really get to see a whole lot of kids her age. We played there for awhile and then ventured out to read books on our own. Grey was getting tired so we headed home for a nap, a nap which I thought would be a couple hours long.. HA, HA I don't think so. Once she woke up we had lunch and headed out again. It was such a nice day I couldn't keep her inside. We went to a park near our house. It was so much fun. Mama was getting tired so we went home. When we got home I still couldn't believe how wonderful it was outside (55 degrees) so we went on a walk around the neighborhood. Grey saw some doggies and was just chill'n in the stroller. When we got back I was ready for a nap. I thought Grey would be too, but I was wrong. That girl has some energy!! We ended the day at the Bockhackers for supper, chicken tacos yum!

No comments: